Greeting message received

Hi, I got the greeting message to click link to confirm.
Is that the same thing as “one of our dispatchers will notify you and send you a welcome message”?
I registered on May 16.
I was able to access the restaurant list and I called for some rations. Just wondering if I will get it or not.
Thank you for a cool helpful program

1 Like

Hi @Lupa! We are so glad that you were already able to call your first orders in!

The link to confirm your account is different form the welcome message. We sent you the welcome message 4 days ago, here is the link:

Let us know if there is anything we call clarify or help with! We are here to help.

Hi,
I don’t see a link in this message.

Could you send me the Welcome message again? I didn’t get it and I checked spam folder.

It would be good to have a copy.

Lupa aka Nancy Gagnon
O)))))Tune in to the Moon!(((((O)))))

| KaelanTdT dispatcher
May 20 |

• | - |

Hi @Lupa! We are so glad that you were already able to call your first orders in!

The link to confirm your account is different form the welcome message. We sent you the welcome message 4 days ago, here is the link:

Lupa order request Request Meals

Hi Lupa, welcome to HelpBerkeley.org! You registered to order meals from the restaurants in our program: our dispatchers just made you a consumer. This means that the system now recognizes you as a consumer, and you can now see consumer-only areas of the website. Here is a link for pointers on your first meal order, there are detailed instructions in it as to how to order a meal: Note: this link is only clickable by registered consumers. If you order meals tomorrow before 5pm, you will …

Let us know if there is anything we call clarify or help with! We are here to help.

1 Like

Hi @Lupa, we just resent you the welcome message.

Please let us know if you are able to see it!

A post was split to a new topic: Thai Delight: very pleased