Need meals? At-risk for COVID-19? Read here!

No worries, @wordfreek: your order request flag is up. You do not need to do anything. A dispatcher will validate your address and promote you in the next 24 hours!

@BlueRose, we just figured out that you had not checked the “I want to order meals” box at registration. We just did it for you, and our dispatchers are now able to promote you. That should happen in the next 12 to 24 hours. Welcome!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Shiny: am I a member?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Hinckas can now order meals

I want to order meals.

Thanks,
richcrowl53@gmail.com

Hi @Taubones, you were made a consumer yesterday evening already, so you should have access to all:

Are you not able to access the restaurant list?

Hello! Our family is in covid isolation and interested in meal delivery. We have friends supporting us so we are not desperate, but appreciate that the service is out there!

1 Like

Just checking – you have been promoted to consumer so you can order meals. Do you need anything else?

HI, I’m pretty sure I clicked on “I want to order meals” but when I click on the list of restaurants it says that it is a private page. I don’t think I’m a consumer yet. Confused on how to proceed. Left you guys a voice message. Thanks.

1 Like

@Haydie88, welcome!

You are 100% correct, you did click on it. But a dispatcher has to check your delivery address, contact info etc. before we make you a consumer. It takes from a couple of hours to a day, depending upon dispatchers shifts. You will be up really soon!

Dear @Haydie88
You made a request to order meals through our restaurant partners and have us deliver them. We would love to make it possible!

Unfortunately, your address of delivery is quite far from our area of service. We are willing to deliver outside of our regular Berkeley/ Albany/Kensington areas when we can do so without adding too much distance to our volunteer drivers’ routes. But, in your case, this is just a little too far from our regular deliver area, we are truly sorry. We wish we could deliver to you!

Hi Olivia,

I don’t need them to be delivered. I can pick up the meals from a location or have someone pick them up for me. Can this be arranged? I’m immunocompromised and disabled.

Thank you
H

1 Like

@Haydie88, are you interested in our restaurant program or our free meals program?

If you know someone in S Berkeley to whom we could deliver, we could deliver to them instead of you [if they have a way to get food to you]

We haven’t ordered since one time in Dec. due to hospitalization of meal recipient. He will be coming home sometime soon, however, and definitely needs this service. So please keep us on your list. Thank you.

2 Likes

No worry, @BlueRose, you are good!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Lulu1 can now order meals

2 posts were split to a new topic: Lrondon can now order meals

A post was split to a new topic: Sallyaddi can now order meals

A post was split to a new topic: Rd510: did I check order meals?

A post was split to a new topic: Would like meals