Need meals? At-risk for COVID-19? Read here!

If you are sick or in quarantine, or unable to shop or cook, and need meals, the first step is to register with us. During registration, make sure that you check “I want to order meals!”

If you did not check “I want to order meals” during registration, just reply to this message instead: simply tell us that you need meals delivered, and we will set you up.

Our amazing and generous restaurant partners in Berkeley have agreed to sell two meals per day (to our members) for a total of $10 (plus tax), that our volunteer drivers will deliver for free, every day if necessary.

To open a new thread, which is simply a new post, you just click on the +New Topic button and then type in your message and select Create Topic. Or again, you can select Reply on this post and type your message in the field that comes up. Either method will let us know you’re interested in having meals delivered. You can always return to our front page by clicking on the Help Berkeley banner at the top of your screen.

Shortly after you have posted, we will get in touch with you and explain all the details. Post right away!

NOTE: All information posted on this thread/category is public to all viewers. Don’t post private information.

1 Like

I registered and would like to make sure I checked the “I want to order meals” during registration.

2 Likes

@tfriffe, you did! Welcome! Our dispatchers will be processing your request soon (a matter of hours).

1 Like

I registered but fail to check ‘I want meals’. can you please fix this?
Gloria

[edited for private info]

1 Like

Hi @rologj,
I have checked that box for you and promoted you to consumer. You should now have access to the list of restaurants. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you! I now see the restaurant list.

Gloria

[edited for private info]

3 Likes

I can’t get the list of restaurants. I think I forgot to check get meals at registration. Thank e

2 Likes

Hi @Itzy,
You did check the box while registering. It does take some time for our dispatchers to promote a user to consumer status. I just promoted you to consumer status. You should now have access to the list of restaurants.

2 Likes

Hello I don’t think I signed up as a consumer.

1 Like

You have now been promoted to consumer and you should be able to see the restaurant lists.

1 Like

Hello,

I am trying to begin ordering meals, but when I click on “Find a Restaurant” I get a message saying “Oops this page is private.” This leads me to believe that I am not yet registered for meal delivery.

Please help.

Many thanks, Deirdre

1 Like

Hi @poppbelle ,
Because you did not check the box saying you would like to request meals, we were unable to promote you as a consumer. You should now have access to the list of restaurants. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

1 Like

I’d like to order meals–Many thanks!!

1 Like

@joannao, we are so glad you found us! You have been made a consumer, and have already received a welcome message with directions Enjoy your meals!

Hi I need meals. I registered today but I don’t know whether I checked the right boxes. Thank you sheardmhs@gmail.com

1 Like

@sheard, you are right: you had missed the meals box :slight_smile: I did it for you. Tomorrow, a dispatcher will validate your delivery information, promote you and send you a welcome message with instructions on how to order. If you have any question, make sure to ask: we are here to help. Welcome!

I want to order meals

Hi @hotshot,
You were already a consumer. You should have access to the list of restaurant. Please let me know if that’s not the case or you have any other questions. Thanks

1 Like

Well, I don’t remember if I checked “I want meals.” Can you help me? I am going to try and see if this works. Thanks, Allen

2 Likes

Hi Allen! I don’t see you on the list of people that checked I want meals, but you posted in the right place, I’ll promote you now :slight_smile: