Need meals? At-risk for COVID-19? Read here!

A post was split to a new topic: Katmcs can now order meals!

Hello my name is Peter. I would greatly appreciate have meals delivered . I am high risk because of health issues.

[edited personal info]

1 Like

Welcome, Peter! I just checked the “I want to order meals” box for you! One of our dispatchers will promote you to member in a few hours as soon as they have been able to validate your delivery address and information.

3 posts were split to a new topic: How do I order meals?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Supergucker meal order

A post was split to a new topic: 75dore meal request

A post was merged into an existing topic: A Special Thanksgiving Meal for HelpBerkeley Members!

I just registered but did not see a spot to check for “I want to order meals” so I am requesting that option now. Thank you! for all you do.

2 Likes

@paulette, I just checked it for you: all is good! A dispatcher will promote you today.

1 Like

Don’t yet see the restaurant list. Have I missed checking something? Thanks.

2 Likes

Not yet! It typically takes us a few hours to a day to validate your delivery address and contact info. You should get promoted shortly: you’ll get a welcome message from a dispatcher, and instructions!

1 Like

Taxe1180 meal request …

1 Like

@Taxe1180, you have been made a consumer for over a day, and we have messaged you to ask you to pass a holiday meal order quickly as the deadline has passed, but you have not responded. There are only a few left. If you want one, please go to this thread and order right away: https://go.helpberkeley.org/t/more-holiday-meals-first-come-first-serve-s12-18/4951

3 posts were split to a new topic: Ozzie can now order meals

@Ozzie, welcome! I just did it for you. A dispatcher will promote you in 4-24 hours after they check your delivery info.

A post was merged into an existing topic: AnaVJ can now order meals!

I registered and want to make sure I checked the “I want to order meals” box.

1 Like

Hi @meicheng, it seems like you didn’t, but that’s not a problem! A dispatcher will promote you in 4-24 hours after they check your delivery info.

1 Like

I am requesting one meal to be delivered every other day to an elderly man who lives alone and has become very disabled recently. He needs food that is soft or that he can cut into small pieces as he has no teeth. Although he lives in an apartment, it is easily accessible from the driveway and he can come to the door (but not walk outside). I hope you are still accepting new members for your much needed service. Thank you so much (on behalf of Lester T[edited for personal info])

Hi @BlueRose, and welcome! The delivery should not be a problem given your description, and neither should the food: most of our restaurant partners can provide the right kind of food!

You do understand, though, that you or the person on whose behalf you are registering will need to pass the order directly to the restaurant, always a day ahead, correct?