Nicolaskc meals

I would like to get meals please, if I have a partner in the same apartment do they need their own account?

1 Like

Hi @nicolaskc, welcome to HelpBerkeley.org!

You registered to order meals from the restaurants in our program: I made you a consumer on the site. This means that the system now recognizes you as a consumer.

Here is a link for pointers on your first meal order (you’ll be given instructions as to how to order a meal):

https://go.helpberkeley.org/t/pointers-to-your-first-meal-order-please-read/53
Note: this link is only clickable by registered consumers.

If anything in the process is unclear, and if you need to ask questions, please reply to this thread, or create a new topic in the subcategory /Support/Questions/.

Our restaurant partners are still learning the system. Please remind them to take your credit card information when you call, if they don’t take it automatically.

If you always order and give the restaurant your phone number (I.e. the one you gave at registration), there is no real need for your partner to register: you can order 2 rations, from the same or from different restaurants. But we use your phone number to figure out where to deliver, so it is important to give the restaurants the same phone number when you order, so we can find you (you can call them using any line, but when they ask your phone # you should give the same one).
However, we have found out that people often forget which number they gave us: that is pretty normal. So if your partner has a different phone number, it would probably be a good idea for them to register with us as well, just in case. I hope this makes sense!

Please send us feedback so we can improve what we can. To send feedback, you can reply to this thread, or create a new topic in the subcategory /Support/Feedback/. Thanks very much!

Hi @nicolaskc, resending the links so that they update in your email:

welcome to HelpBerkeley.org!

You registered to order meals from the restaurants in our program: I made you a consumer on the site. This means that the system now recognizes you as a consumer.

Here is a link for pointers on your first meal order (you’ll be given instructions as to how to order a meal):

https://go.helpberkeley.org/t/pointers-to-your-first-meal-order-please-read/53
Note: this link is only clickable by registered consumers.

If anything in the process is unclear, and if you need to ask questions, please reply to this thread, or create a new topic in the subcategory /Support/Questions/.

Our restaurant partners are still learning the system. Please remind them to take your credit card information when you call, if they don’t take it automatically.

If you always order and give the restaurant your phone number (I.e. the one you gave at registration), there is no real need for your partner to register: you can order 2 rations, from the same or from different restaurants. But we use your phone number to figure out where to deliver, so it is important to give the restaurants the same phone number when you order, so we can find you (you can call them using any line, but when they ask your phone # you should give the same one).
However, we have found out that people often forget which number they gave us: that is pretty normal. So if your partner has a different phone number, it would probably be a good idea for them to register with us as well, just in case. I hope this makes sense!

Please send us feedback so we can improve what we can. To send feedback, you can reply to this thread, or create a new topic in the subcategory /Support/Feedback/. Thanks very much!