Rowley order request

Hi @Rowley welcome to HelpBerkeley.org!

You registered to order meals from the restaurants in our program: our dispatchers just made you a consumer. This means that the system now recognizes you as a consumer, and you can now see consumer-only areas of the website.

Here is a link for pointers on your first meal order, there are detailed instructions in it as to how to order a meal:

https://go.helpberkeley.org/t/pointers-to-your-first-meal-order-please-read/53
Note: this link is only clickable by registered consumers.

• If you order meals tomorrow before 5pm, you will receive them the next day in the evening.
  • Please note, that, if you are in a condo or apartment building (essentially a building with an outside doors that is not yours), the driver will call you from her previous delivery, let you know of her arrival, and expect you downstairs: so it is very important that the phone number you list in our database (the one you registered with us) be accurate.
  • important note: we use the phone number you give to the restaurant to find your address in our database, so please give the restaurants the number you gave us when you order (they will ask for name and phone number).

If anything in the process is unclear, and if you need to ask questions, please reply to this thread, or create a new topic in the subcategory /Support/Questions/.

Our restaurant partners are still learning the system. Please remind them to take your credit card information when you call, if they don’t take it automatically.

Please send us feedback so we can improve what we can. To send feedback, you can reply to this thread, or create a new topic in the subcategory /Support/Feedback/.

We hope you will enjoy your meals. Thanks very much!

@Rowley, do you want to change your user name for privacy reasons? If so, let me know by replying to this!

yes I would like to change my user name to Rowley… How do I do that? will it hold up the process? Also, I live with my husband who is 86 and a disabled veteran. Does every order come with two meals? Thank you, Irene

1 Like

Hi @Rowley every order comes with two meals - one for dinner and the next for the following day’s lunch

2 Likes

Dear Kaelan TdT Yes i would like to change my user name. How I do that? Will it mess up my account? I tried to send you an answer.

[edited personal info]

1 Like

You were successful!

Hi @Rowley: it is done! Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you. I realize now that I will have to make a separate account for my husband Dick who is an 86 yr old disabled vet to get a dinner and lunch for him. When I went to the Berkeley help page to fill out his info/ it welcomes me back and there is no way I could reach the original sign up page to set him up. He shares my computer and i do all his messages usuing my email since he cannot use the computer. Is that a barrier for him? How do I get to a new registration for him?

[removed personal info]

2 Likes

@Rowley, you can simply order 2 rations in your own name whenever when you order: you do not need to register him separately!

Do make sure to give the restaurants the phone number you gave us: that is how we figure out where to deliver :slight_smile:

Let me know if you want to talk to someone to get more details or support to pass your first order: we can ask the helpline to call you!

1 Like