Driver orientation: before Dec 23rd possible?

Hi @berkeley_fb, @sahrafilms, @adreyf, @mariewalker, @Shiny, @Buffy, @Juliam, @jwruhe71, @nsnoyman, @MissyFry, @skw, @MarcoV, @Wendy, @djd, @jcs914, @Lmgreenberg4, @Tsvliao, @dollytan86:

we are thrilled to see you join us at HelpBerkeley: thank you so much for volunteering!

We have a giant delivery run upcoming on Dec 23rd, when we are going to deliver many hundreds of free meals. We will need to use many tens of drivers that day, and we’d like to get as many new drivers through orientation before that day. Can you attend a driver orientation session by this weekend?

Our upcoming sessions are Thursday 12/17 at 11:00am and 2:00pm, and Saturday at 11:00am. If these sessions don’t work for you, we can add sessions on Saturday afternoon at 2:00pm, 4:00pm and 6:00pm.

Please let us know what works for you! Thanks very much for your help! You can reply to this thread, or also signal which sessions would work for you on the new driver orientation thread here: New Driver Training

1 Like

@rleath, so sorry, I missed you in the last post… Thanks so much for volunteering with us!

We have a giant delivery run upcoming on Dec 23rd, when we are going to deliver many hundreds of free meals. We will need to use many tens of drivers that day, and we’d like to get as many new drivers through orientation before that day. Can you attend a driver orientation session by this weekend?

Our upcoming sessions are Thursday 12/17 at 11:00am and 2:00pm, and Saturday at 11:00am. If these sessions don’t work for you, we can add sessions on Saturday afternoon at 2:00pm, 4:00pm and 6:00pm.

Please let us know what works for you! Thanks very much for your help! You can reply to this thread, or also signal which sessions would work for you on the new driver orientation thread here: New Driver Training

Hi! I can attend the Saturday, 11AM session. Looking forward!

1 Like

Hi there,

I can attend the 11am session on Thursday.

Thank you,

Forooza

1 Like

I’d like to sign up to do 12/17 at 2pm for driving orientation. Thanks, Sahra

1 Like

I can attend the Saturday 11am training. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello,

I can do the training session on Thursday at 2PM.

Thank you.

Vivian

1 Like

I can attend the 2:00 PM training on 12/17. Will you be posting a Zoom link?

1 Like

Yes, shortly before the session (otherwise people don’t find it)!

Thank you!

1 Like

@jeffrosenbloom, @vabeles, @Beckiwp, @thomas.painter, could you make a driver orientation session on Sunday 12/20 at 7:00pm, for about 40 minutes?

@Leonardo

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

I was there w my husband, Peretz Wolf-Prusan. We will drive together on 12/23.

2 Likes

I did not know that was you! Thank you!

Then you don’t need to come back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok! Good training!

2 Likes