Hi, @Tbs, and welcome to HelpBerkeley: thank you SO MUCH for volunteering!
Our dispatchers have made you a event logistics volunteer, so now you can access the meal logistics category on the website. We also replied to your email directly!
We are so glad that you already provided us with dates! We would love to have you volunteer on Monday 11/22 10-11 with your 11-year-old boy for food packing: you are on that list. You will soon get a message with all the details.
For complete information, for our Thanksgiving and their Holiday runs, we have, for full shifts or for 3-hour shifts:
- On Sunday 11/21 from 10:00am to 3:00pm, food preppers and packers (prep, pack, clean) in a very congenial atmosphere!
- On Monday 11/22 from 10:00am till ?, food preppers and packers (prep, pack, clean). Chef Alan leads the cooking, while our experienced packing leads organize pack teams.
- On Wednesday 11/24 from 11:00am to 3:00pm, driver pickup managers (organize drivers and driver traffic, load vehicles)
- On Sunday 12/12 and Monday 12/13 from 10:00am to 3:00pm, food preppers and packers
- On Sunday 12/19 and Monday 12/20, from 10:00am to 3:00pm, food preppers and packers
- On Thursday 12/23 from 11:00am to 3:00pm, driver pickup managers