Aloebl1 and annefitz order requests

Please add me (aloebl1) to the consumer list so I can see the restaurants (entered by Fred).

1 Like

I need meals. Anne Fitz

1 Like

Hi @annefitz and @ALOEBL1 welcome to Help Berkeley, we’re glad to have you!

I just marked you both down as consumers, i.e. you can now see the consumer-only areas of the site.

Here is a link for pointers on your first meal order, you’ll be given instructions as to how to order a meal.
https://go.helpberkeley.org/t/pointers-to-your-first-meal-order-please-read/53 (only clickable by already registered consumers)

Our restaurant partners are still learning the system. Please remind them to take your credit card when you call, if they don’t take it automatically.

Please send us feedback so we can improve what we can. You can start a thread in the /I Need Meals/Feedback/ area (you can now see this area) and add a reply to your own thread for every detail that you see where there is a problem. Thanks very much!

Need meals

Hi @Laundale and @amandajay9 welcome to the site!

I just marked you both down as consumers, i.e. you can now see the consumer-only areas of the site.

Here is a link for pointers on your first meal order, you’ll be given instructions as to how to order a meal.
https://go.helpberkeley.org/t/pointers-to-your-first-meal-order-please-read/53 (only clickable by already registered consumers)

Our restaurant partners are still learning the system. Please remind them to take your credit card when you call, if they don’t take it automatically.

Please send us feedback so we can improve what we can. You can start a thread in the /I Need Meals/Feedback/ area (you can now see this area) and add a reply to your own thread for every detail that you see where there is a problem. Thanks very much!

1 Like

I need meals.

1 Like

Hi @tamarap, welcome to Help Berkeley!

I just marked you down as a consumer, i.e. you can now see the consumer-only areas of the site.

I just signed up today, when I first learned of this great service. I am 77 and have a past history of respiratory illness so this is day 32 for my SIP. I am hoping to be able to avail myself of this wonderful offer. I’m looking forward to requesting meals. When will that become available?
Thank, Anita

1 Like

@anniem, you will be able to order as early as tomorrow, as soon as a dispatcher makes you a consumer and sends you all the info about ordering: I am so glad you found us!

Whenever you order, it is for the next day, so if you order tomorrow you will get meals for the evening after (plus the next lunch). But you can order every day.

How did you find HelpBerkeley.org?

THANKS for your incredible service!!!

1 Like

Hi @anniem, welcome to the site, I’m glad we can help you!

I just marked you down as a consumer, i.e. you can now see the consumer-only areas of the site.

Our restaurant partners are still learning the system. Please remind them to take your phone number when you call, if they don’t take it automatically.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@anniem, thanks very much for telling us where you heard about us! I removed the info from the public area so as to keep the names and emails confidential.

I hope the information you received from us is clear! Please be sure to ask any questions you have here: https://go.helpberkeley.org/c/support/questions/34 (only clickable my members). We are eager to see you enjoy some good hot cooked meals. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with, particularly if you run into any issues!

As per Michel’s recommendation, Bob and I would like to try to order food for tomorrow. I believe we are only registered as dispatchers.
Thanks,
Suzy

1 Like

Okay @Suzy, I just made you a consumer in addition to being a dispatcher. You will still see the same categories, but now our system recognizes you as one.

Here are some easy instructions for your first order.

Our restaurant partners are still learning the system. Please remind them to take your phone number when you call, if they don’t take it automatically.

Please send us feedback so we can improve what we can. You can start a thread in the /I Need Meals/Feedback/ area (you can now see this area) and add a reply to your own thread for every detail that you see where there is a problem.

Thanks for all the help you do for the site! We really appreciate you!

1 Like

need meals

1 Like

I’m a few months shy of 65 and I have severe emphysema and COPD. How do I order meals?

1 Like

Hi, @powerbus, welcome to the site, I hope you are doing well among this craziness!

I created a thread for you here:

:slight_smile:

i need meals

1 Like

@evyk, you already registered to request meals in registration: one of our dispatchers is promoting you to consumer as we communicate. You should receive a promotion message and a series of instructions soon.

1 Like