Aloha is now a driver

Hi @aloha welcome to HelpBerkeley.org and thanks very much for volunteering!

You mentioned you heard about HelpBerkeley from BHS: I am a Berkeley High student! :slight_smile: Are you a BHS student also?

Our dispatchers have made you a driver, so now you can access the driver-only subcategories (subcats) on the website.

FAQ: what an event driver needs to know

We’d love to schedule a 30-minute event driver training session on Zoom: can you make a session this Saturday 25 at 11:00am, or Next Monday eve at 8:00pm?

Please be sure to have read through your FAQ first before you go to orientation!

Since you are at student, I assume that you are available evening runs for not for afternoon (departure about 3-3:30pm) runs, correct?

Thank you for again for volunteering your time with us, we’re glad to have you on board!

Hello Liz @aloha

Thank you very much for joining us the team BPC at Help Berkeley!
I am Akemi @sakemif, Leon Schubert(6p)'s mom and Chetana @tweety7721 Vikram(7th)'s mom can also help if you have any questions! Your kid is a 7th grader, correct?

If you have some time on Monday 2/7 before the pickup, please stop by at Berkeley Food Network (1925 Ninth St., Berkeley) to see what we deliver, and how we manage pickups! I will be there from 2:45 until Leon walks over from school to help load volunteer drivers’ cars.

Please let us know, if you have any questions.
Thank you, Akemi (Leon 6P) and Chetana (Vikram 7th)