BoSpeirs event volunteer

Hi @BoSpeirs, welcome to HelpBerkeley.org and thanks very much for volunteering!

Our dispatchers have made you a event logistics volunteer, so now you can access the meal logistics category on the website. I also replied to your email directly!

For our Thanksgiving and their Holiday runs, we have, for full shifts or for 3-hour shifts:

• On Sunday 11/21 from 10:00am to 3:00pm, food preppers and packers (prep, pack, clean) in a very congenial atmosphere!
  • On Monday 11/22 from 10:00am till ?, food preppers and packers (prep, pack, clean). Chef Alan leads the cooking, while our experienced packing leads organize pack teams.
  • On Wednesday 11/24 from 11:00am to 3:00pm, driver pickup managers (organize drivers and driver traffic, load vehicles)

What schedule works best for you? Please reply to this post and let us know! And I look forward to volunteering with you: I will be at most of these shifts also.

Thanks @KaelanTdT! I am most free on Monday, so that is probably the preferred time for me to show up. I really look forward to helping out! Thanks so much for this opportunity.
Additionally in your email, you mentioned sending me the relevant information, I am sorry I keep pushing this, its just I would like to know where to actually go. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hi @BoSpeirs, thanks so much, Monday 10:00am is great.

The address for the Monday sessions is […], in the back of the parking lot. But a full set of instructions will be soon to the Monday volunteers soon!

1 Like

Hi @BoSpeirs, there was a typo: it was meant to be 1955 9th St, at Bauman Wellness. But you already got the actual detailed instructions in the shift message.