Christinaj is now a logistics volunteer

Hi @Christinaj welcome to HelpBerkeley.org, and thanks very much for volunteering!, Our dispatchers have made you a meal logistics volunteer, so now you can access the meal logistics category on the website.

When and what tasks would work best for you? We have three types of volunteer positions in meal logistics—we could use more volunteers in each category:

• Meal prep: we prep meals on Sundays from 12:30am to 3:30pm (morning and afternoon shifts possible) in a very large hall, with 30-foot ceilings and industrial ventilation, under the supervision of our Chef Alan (we also cook meals 9:30am-12:30pm on Mondays but need fewer volunteers then).
  • Food packing: we pack and clean on Mondays from 11:30am to 2:30pm, in the same place, in a very congenial atmosphere!
  • Pickup management: we prepare driver pickup and load deliveries, outdoors, on Mondays between 1:30pm and 4:00pm.

Thanks so much again for volunteering with us: we look forward to your response!

Hi Christina @Christinaj

Thank you very much for joining us the team BPC at Help Berkeley! I am Akemi @sakemif, Leon Schubert(6p)'s mom and Chetana @tweety7721 Vikram(7th) mom can also help if you have any questions! Which grade is your child? I will be there with Leon this Sunday and I will also help in the kitchen + help loading cars on Monday until Leon walks over from school. My weekly exercise!

Here is the signup spreadsheet. I added your usernames. Please mark available days with Y, and block days with color red.
2022 logistics availability (please log in to see)

We usually send out reminders like this a few days in advance to the volunteers.

Please let us know, if anything is unclear.
Thank you, Akemi (Leon 6P) and Chetana (Vikram 7th)