Gerry108 Consumer

Dear @Gerry108 ,

You made a request to order meals through our restaurant partners and have us deliver them. We would love to make it possible!

Unfortunately, your address of delivery is quite far from our area of service. We are willing to deliver outside of our regular Berkeley/ Albany/Kensington areas when we can do so without adding too much distance to our volunteer drivers’ routes. But, in your case, this is just a little too far from our regular deliver area, we are truly sorry. We wish we could deliver to you!

1 Like

This sounds like such a good program. It helps older, more vulnerable folks and also helps restaurants to survive till this pandemic is over. I am disappointed to learn that El Cerrito is out of the service area for this program. If you hear of a similar program for El Cerrito, please let me know about it.

1 Like

@Gerry108, If I hear anything of the sort I will be sure to reach out and let you know. Have a great night!

1 Like

Well, I kind of blew this one. At about 12:30 I discovered a voicemail message on my phone telling me that I could, in fact, order for a one-time holiday meal if I order by 12 AM. Oops! Thanks anyway. Happy Holidays.

1 Like

@Gerry108, we kept one for you. We’ll call you: please take our call tomorrow :slight_smile: