Last Chances for Driver Training before the 23rd!

@sophbea04 @berkeley_fb @Tsvliao @Nunule @mariewalker @Shiny @MarcoV @Wendy @jcs914 @dollytan86 @shabmerch

Thank you so much for signing up with us recently! We are so excited to have you all on as drivers :slight_smile:. We are in full swing for our upcoming massive run next Wednesday the 23rd, and we would love to have you all trained before then, even if you are not volunteering for that run.

We have 4 sessions left before Sunday, they are:
Friday 12/18 at 4:00pm
Friday 12/18 at 8:00pm
Saturday 12/19 at 11:00am
Saturday 12/19 at 2:00pm

Please, let us know which works for you as soon as possible! We cannot wait to see your bright and shining faces on Zoom very soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

do you mean Friday 12/18?
If so, we can do 8pm

2 Likes

Hello,
May I please sign up for Friday at 8pm.

Thank you,
Tam

1 Like

Yes I do! Seems the typos are getting me this week :frowning:, great catch! We look forward to having you then.

You are on!

1 Like

I’d like to sign up for tomorrow’s training 12/18 at 4:00pm. Thank you!

2 Likes

You will receive a promotion message from me shortly, you are on for 12/18 at 4:00pm!

1 Like

I can do Friday (today the 18th) at 4 PM.

2 Likes

Hi! I said on the forum that 4 pm today the 18th would be good but I don’t have the zoom link yet. Send if you can, and thanks!

Wendy

1 Like

I can make any of these meetings.
Fran
510-914-0916

2 Likes

That is great, Fran! Please let us know which you will attend in this thread :slight_smile: go.helpberkeley.org/t/new-driver-training/874

1 Like

I can do today at 8pm!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for volunteering!

We need very large numbers of drivers for the run on 12/23: can you attend our last sessions before that? We just added sessions on Sat 12/19 at 4:00pm and 8:00pm.

@berkeley_fb @Shiny @jcs914 @dollytan86 @rleath @drlschmidt @MissyFry @katlam @Anjalibeti @ilana @Alishagard @vabeles @upkerry14 @karenrhein @Sixty8ight @DebT @Jswolin @savtasara @Debsmassey @Hopnell @Lharnish

Thanks for helping us make our free Holiday meals run on Dec 23rd successful!

I can do 4PM 12/19 driver training

1 Like

Hi, i can also do a driver training today at 4!

Is it possible to join the 11 12/19 zoom driver training?

1 Like

Hello
I can do a drive training at 8pm

1 Like

I can do the 4pm or 8pm training today (12/19)

1 Like

Yes!

Yes!

Let’s do 8pm then!

Yes—but check the message I sent you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes — thanks!

1 Like

You are awesome! 11:00am (short notice, I know…)? 4:00pm?