THIS is where to view and add pics to the HelpBerkeley Thanksgiving community pics

We messed up the link we gave you to view the pictures thread:( Here is the good one:

HelpBerkeley virtual Thanksgiving dinner thread

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: A virtual Thanksgiving community dinner! Post Pics!

Thank you so much, hope u had a nice Thanksgiving.

The meal was delicious, delivered timely on Wednesday and very courteously.

My compliments to the chef, I can’t remember when I had such a wonderful, flavorful, home cooked meal.

Thanks again, and please let me know if there are other meals available thru HelpBerkeley.

Blessings,
Andrea

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the delicious meal I was so thankful to receive on Wed. To eat on Thanksgiving Day.
Thanks to HelpBerkeley,
Thanks to the wonderful Chef…, thanks to all the volunteers who made this possible.
I would have eaten my cottage cheese if this delicious meal was not donated.
A big virtual hug to everyone who made this wonderful meal the best Thanksgiving meal I have ever enjoyed so much. I will cherish this Meal forever.
I am so thankful for all the dedicated volunteers who made this possible. There are so many of you that are so generous to help make people like me have a wonderful and nutritious meal delivered, free and obviously because you are all caring and loving people.
I really, really appreciate your generosity and LOVE to dedicate your time to me and so many others in need. My heart and soul and stomach is so appreciative to everyone.
You all are amazing people with huge hearts.
You cheered me up.
I send virtual HUGS to EVERYONE
Gina A. (mealstohome)

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: A virtual Thanksgiving community dinner! Post Pics!

Thank you so much for a delicious Thanksgiving meal! This year, I enjoyed outside visits with masked friends, and the delicious meal I enjoyed solo, but felt connected with a wonderful community, thanks to the generosity of the HelpBerkeley volunteers – just made my holiday!

1 Like