EricW volunteer driver

I am volunteering to drive. EricW

1 Like

Hi @EricW, welcome and thanks for your help!

I just made you a driver. You can now access all driver-only areas: all subcats under the present /I can drive meals/ categories. Please read all the driver FAQs starting with New Driver Welcome.
Please give us as much feedback as you can in the /Drivers Only/ area, so that we can quickly improve the site.

@EricW: I have not been able to share the scheduling Google Sheet yet. How many times per week would you like to volunteer to drive? Are there specific days in the next 2 weeks when you can’t drive?

Normally, the drivers run will start around 5:45pm: we have to pick up the food at the restaurant at 6:00pm, and there is a maximum of 10 stops.

There may be extra runs around 7:45pm when there were hiccups in deliveries and we have to recover from a problem.

I could do 2 or 3 nights a week. For now, I don’t have any days I cannot do it. Thinks may change when house arrest lifted. Eric

1 Like

@EricW

Thank you so much for the clarification, the information is very helpful! As soon as we get the scheduling spreadsheets up and running, we will update it with that information and share the document with you!