Please volunteer to drive by posting here

Can you refresh and try again, and let me know if you are able to get there?

I got onto the list of drivers. So I guess I’m ok.

1 Like

Now that you have received Sara’s briefing, you will receive a welcome message from the dispatchers later tonight about being a driver :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Snesbitt Driver

A post was merged into an existing topic: Annierose Driver

A post was merged into an existing topic: Monilove Driver

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hiknmama Driver

So happy to help

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Jweba New Driver

Hi, I’d like to be a driver for some of the holiday meals. I might also be interested in the other two volunteer descriptions… I’d need to ask a few questions. Can someone call me please?? Don’t use the phone number I listed; use [edited] instead.

Thanks,
Janet

2 Likes

I would like to volunteer to drive with my daughter, Rachel (a BHS student). Thank you for this opportunity to be of service!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @Jan1ettt, @jobbard, for volunteering! We will both tag you in the Holiday driver thread!

Have all your questions been answered in your last call? Let us know if not: a dispatcher will call you back!

I am at BHS too!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Too hard for me :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: LjhOakland Driver

I can drive/deliver in Berkeley.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Jude Driver

Hi there,

I would like to volunteer as a driver and meal prep. When is the next orientation on zoom?

Thank you,

Forooza

2 Likes

Forooza, thanks so much for volunteering! We have a session this afternoon at 4:00pm, although there are many people already in it (which means it may run long). The next ones will be Thu at 10:00am and 2:00pm, and Saturday at 11:00am.

A dispatcher will promote you soon.

2 Likes

I am interested in becoming a driver to deliver meals. Please send information.
Thank you.
Laury Fischer
Berkeley

2 Likes

I’d like to volunteer to deliver meals. I’m available weekday afternoons and weekend days.
thank you,

MarieWalker

2 Likes