Please volunteer to drive by posting here

Hi @abrenilla, that is lovely, thanks so much! Are you able to drive that day between roughly 5:00pm and 7:00pm?

Yes! That works perfectly.

What next?

Aileen

2 Likes

Awesome!

Next steps:

• we make you a driver
  • you pick an orientation session (about 90-100 minutes). The next choices are Tue 11, 4, Thu 11, Thu 2, and Sat 11. What works best for you?

I’m forwarding this to @MichelThouati who does driver training. Just to be sure he got the message.

Hi again Nancy,
I sent an email through the website about the DiscourseHub app, which my phone is too old to download…don’t know if that is a major problem.

I can switch to the 4pm training slot on Tuesday if necessary.
I have been singing with S&P since it’s beginning in the late 70’s, so certainly knew Mary Kay when she sang with us, just for a few years. I also have not seen her for a long time — don’t know if she’s still around Berkeley.
We’re working on getting more volunteers from S&P as community outreach for the group — hard to find people with the time available……

2 Likes

Hi,

My name’s Christine. I can drive Tuesday - Sunday in the evening and Sunday morning/afternoons.

3 Likes

@christinec, I am really glad that you were able to connect with our driver orientation process on your own after being promoted to driver!

1 Like

I’m available on Wednesday and the weekends to drive.
Thanks so much,
Henry Badoud

1 Like

I would like to become a driver to bring meals to people. I’m available Wednesday and Thursday and the weekend.

1 Like

I am interested in Help Berkeley as a volunteer but not as a driver given I don’t have my own vehicle.
Are there any other volunteer positions available? If so please contact me.
Best,
Michael Leonard

1 Like

Michael, we have lots of positions that are not drivers and where we need volunteers: we would be delighted to have you join us. I just called you and left a message on your number: feel free to call me back tonight or tomorrow, and we can discuss options!

A post was split to a new topic: Frdchckn driver

I’m available Saturdays and Sundays!

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Taieri driver

A post was split to a new topic: Elenad driver

A post was split to a new topic: Johnsoew driver

A post was split to a new topic: Dandelion event driver

A post was split to a new topic: Tigerlily event driver

Hi I do not drive but would like to be a dispatcher and help pack meals for thanksgiving !

1 Like

I would like to help deliver meals, especially during the thanksgiving holiday.

I can drive afternoons, certain days of the week.