Unable to access

I clicked on the link and got no where. I need someone to walk me through this. Please

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Customer unable to view the restaurant list

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Temporary transfer thread

@Sage, can you refresh your page and try again?

I am unable to access the restaurant list. I get a message that the page is private. I thought I was logged in. This is getting frustrating. I was promoted to consumer but can’t get anywhere.

1 Like

@sage, I just replied to you on another thread: can you refresh your page and try again? If it does not work., let us know right away and we’ll call you directly to work it through.

@sage, here is the reason you could not access the restaurant list:

You registered 11 days ago, but you did not check the “I want to order meals” checkbox in the registration page. So you never got promoted to consumer.

After you posted three hours ago, one of our dispatchers validated your address of delivery and your contact info, and promoted you to customer, since it was clear that it is what you wanted. You will get a welcome message in the next few minutes. As of 30 minutes ago you have now been able to order meals. Hope this makes sense!

1 Like

Hello, I signed up yesterday morning and am still not able to get access to the restaurant list. Can you help? I need to order a meal for delivery. Thank you!

3 Likes

@Aodtamara, can you refresh your page and try again?

If it does not work, let me know right away and I’ll call you to work through it.

2 Likes

Welcome, @Aodtamara!

You did not check the “I want to order meals” checkbox in your registration page, so we did not know that this is what you wanted to do. We promoted you to consumer and sent you a welcome message. If you refresh your page you will be able to view the restaurant list. Enjoy your meals!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes