Can't get Access to restaurants

Type your question here
I’m ok’d for take-off but, after 3 times, can’t access restaurant partners, page says “Oops private”. Next failure, I’m out of here…

@GailKateMeg, welcome!

You did not check the box that says “I want to order meals” on the registration page, so we had no idea that this was what you wanted to do.

I just checked that box for you. In the next 24 hours, a dispatcher will validate your delivery and contact information, will promote you, and will send you a welcome message. Once you receive it you will be able to access the ordering information!

i, too, cant access the restaurant list (Oooops! Private Message) Maybe i didnt register correctly? How do i reregister, or fix my registration?

1 Like

@GTorch, welcome!

Your registration was perfect! But it takes us a few hours, sometime a day, until we can validate your delivery address and contact info. You will be promoted to consumer soon, after which you will get a welcome message and instructions, along with access to the restaurants list!

1 Like

@KaelanTdT I have the same issue. I signed up a few days ago and am getting error on resturant ordering page. … can’t access restaurant partners, page says “Oops private”. Can someone help? Many Thanks

1 Like

Hello @tangerine
Your delivery address and contact info have been validated and you should have received a welcome message and instructions, along with access to the restaurant list!
Please let us know if there is any issues/questions.

1 Like