Please volunteer to drive by posting here

Hello. Jules here a new volunteer and ready to join the group of drivers. Looking forward…

2 Likes

Hi there! New volunteer looking to deliver meals by bike! - Shannon

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Availability for month of January

2 posts were split to a new topic: Dvsproul & family driver(s)

Hi. I would love to volunteer to drive. I work full time from home but can set aside time to drive with advanced notice. Evenings also work.
Thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: PAULA Driver

Hello, I’d like to volunteer as a driver to help deliver meals!

-Chloe

1 Like

Hello I am happy to help with driving and or packaging most nights and weekends-AB

2 Likes

Driver

1 Like

Hi Kaelan (and Michel and Mary Pat),
I’d like to volunteer to drive one day a week to start out. Doesn’t have to be the same day every week, in fact would be helpful to be flexible. Wednesday all day and Monday evening are generally the only day/times I couldn’t drive. looking forward to receiving more info. I’m volunteering on my own, but also as a member of Sacred and Profane Chamber Chorus, which may be providing additional volunteers.
Cheers, George-Ann

Hi there!

I’d love to lend a hand and deliver meals.

Thanks! As we talked about on the phone, you’ve been promoted and scheduled for training Tu 3/2 @ 4.

1 Like

Thanks for volunteering! I saw this after we talked on the phone. I’ve sent you email with all the details. You’ll be able to schedule whichever days work for you. You’re scheduled for training Th 3/2 @ 11, but the trainer might want to move you to 4, if you can still do that one, since we have someone else now training at 11. I used to know someone in S&P – haven’t seen her in years so don’t know whether she is still part of it: Mary Kay Duggan. We’d love to have more volunteers from that group!

1 Like

Not sure I posted this to the right place so am sending again –

Thanks for volunteering! As we talked about on the phone, you’ve been promoted and scheduled for training Tu 3/2 @ 4.

1 Like

Hi again Nancy,
I sent an email through the website about the DiscourseHub app, which my phone is too old to download…don’t know if that is a major problem.

I can switch to the 4pm training slot on Tuesday if necessary.
I have been singing with S&P since it’s beginning in the late 70’s, so certainly knew Mary Kay when she sang with us, just for a few years. I also have not seen her for a long time — don’t know if she’s still around Berkeley.
We’re working on getting more volunteers from S&P as community outreach for the group — hard to find people with the time available……

1 Like

Hi,

I’m Aileen. I can help Saturday afternoons.

Aileen

2 Likes

Hi @abrenilla, that is lovely, thanks so much! Are you able to drive that day between roughly 5:00pm and 7:00pm?

Yes! That works perfectly.

What next?

Aileen

2 Likes

Awesome!

Next steps:

• we make you a driver
  • you pick an orientation session (about 90-100 minutes). The next choices are Tue 11, 4, Thu 11, Thu 2, and Sat 11. What works best for you?

I’m forwarding this to @MichelThouati who does driver training. Just to be sure he got the message.

Hi again Nancy,
I sent an email through the website about the DiscourseHub app, which my phone is too old to download…don’t know if that is a major problem.

I can switch to the 4pm training slot on Tuesday if necessary.
I have been singing with S&P since it’s beginning in the late 70’s, so certainly knew Mary Kay when she sang with us, just for a few years. I also have not seen her for a long time — don’t know if she’s still around Berkeley.
We’re working on getting more volunteers from S&P as community outreach for the group — hard to find people with the time available……

2 Likes