Please volunteer to drive by posting here

Hi, I can drive and my schedule is flexible- just tell me when. :grinning:. Thanks for setting this up!

2 Likes

Hello. My name is Vivian. I can drive most weekdays after 6PM and all day on weekends.

2 Likes

@Cmbusch, @berkeley_fb Forooza, @LFischer (Laury), @mariewalker (Marie), @Buffy, @skw (Stacia), @Wendy, @Tsvliao (Vivian) , thanks so much for volunteering as drivers, we are thrilled to see you join!

We are in the process of “promoting” you to driver, i.e. upgrading your role in our workflow engine, so that you can have access to all driver and volunteer areas and skills on the website. Some of you have already been promoted, and all of you will be by this evening late. As soon as we promote you, we will send you a welcome message, along with information on the next driver orientation sessions!

Let us know which orientation sessions can work for you! We are doing a huge run with free meals on the 23rd: if you already have gone through training by then that would be great, since we will likely need 40-50 drivers that day!

I look forward to volunteering with you! Kaelan

1 Like

Thanks Kaelan.

I’m looking forward to working with HepBerkeley and can deliver on Dec. 23rd.

I would like to attend the Thursday training at 11 a.m. - that would be great.

Looking forward to learning all of this works —
Thank you.
Laury Fischer

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Djd Driver

I am available to be a driver. Please let me know next steps and thank you!

1 Like

Willing to be driver.

1 Like

I’d like to volunteer to drive meals. Looking forward to the training and work.

2 Likes

Id like to drive. Can do some afternoons and some evenings and weekends

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Adeline. I’m a BHS student and can deliver meals anytime on Tuesday 12/22. I want to volunteer sporadically if that’s alright.

1 Like

Hello, I can help deliver meals during the holidays and after holidays when needed. Thanks for all you do!

1 Like

Hi, I can deliver meals on varying days so with enough planning I can certainly chip in. thanks, Bill

1 Like

I would like to volunteer to drive.
Sherry Bloom

@Kklaire @lovesummer @vabeles @pamela1328 @GreenGoats @Nunule @upkerry14 @Sher

Welcome and thanks again so much for volunteering! Apologies for the delay in getting you into our system, we are so thrilled to have so many volunteers registering right now! You should all have received a personal welcome message with time slots for our next driver training sessions. Let us know which session you are able to attend, and please reach out if you have any questions!

All the best,
Leo

1 Like

I can help drive/deliver next week.

2 Likes

I can drive most days of the week and my kids who are BHS and King students would join me. Thank you!

2 Likes

Happy to drive!

2 Likes

I can volunteer!

2 Likes

I can drive.

1 Like

I can drive

1 Like