Please volunteer to drive by posting here

I can drive on the 23rd for as much time ase you need

1 Like

WolfPrusan to drive

2 Likes

Thanks so much for volunteering with us! I have just sent you a welcome message :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to volunteer to deliver meals - thank you! I’d also be happy to help package meals if that’s needed.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for signing up with us to volunteer! Will you be joining on specifically for our holiday run? If so, we would really love to have you at our 7pm training tonight! If you are signing up on a more long term basis and are available for the run on the 23rd, we would love to have you at our 8pm training tonight! Are you able to make it? I’ve just sent you your promotion message as well :slight_smile: thanks so much, again!

1 Like

Hello! I am excited to help out and can deliver meals in any neighborhood on some evenings and weekends. I am available to help out Christmas Day as well. Thanks!

2 Likes

@hswernoff Welcome! Our holiday run is the 23rd, and today happens to be the final day for training. We have a training session starting at 8pm, would you be able to make it? We would love to have you so we can get you on the road for the run this Wednesday!

1 Like

Volunteering to drive

1 Like

Available to drive -flexible schedule

I would be happy to help deliver meals.
Joel

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Driver Training

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Old driver training posts

I can drive,
Dorothy Richman

1 Like

TipperT would like to volunteer to drive 2 days a week.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 1/6 Delivery run 1/6

Hello. Jules here a new volunteer and ready to join the group of drivers. Looking forward…

2 Likes

Hi there! New volunteer looking to deliver meals by bike! - Shannon

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Availability for month of January

2 posts were split to a new topic: Dvsproul & family driver(s)

Hi. I would love to volunteer to drive. I work full time from home but can set aside time to drive with advanced notice. Evenings also work.
Thanks!