Pls volunteer to prep/ deliver free holiday meals!

Hi,
I could work a part shift, 3 hours, on Sunday the 19. I’m 77 so I don’t think I’d last more than 3 hours. I can also drive on 12/23 to help deliver meals. Nikki

1 Like

If there’s a flyer about this, I can print some and post them around my neighborhood. (Ideally, please share it in editable form, like Word or Powerpoint, rather than pdf, so I can make improvements.)

Hello!

I wanted to know if my family can help on the 12/12 session to prep, cook and pack!

My son, his dad and I are available to help where needed in the prep, cook, and pack! My son enjoys cooking with me so we could be a team if supervision is needed. I have been looking for something to draw him out of a covid-sheltering “funk” and feel more invested in the community so this is perfect! If it goes well, we would love to continue this beyond the holidays!

My son is 11yo, us parents in our 50’s. Please let us help :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you so much for sending out this email!

Thank you for all the great work you do to help our community.

Take care,
Andrea Gray
ps- I’ve signed up on the volunteer list but am not really sure on exactly how to volunteer - finding out what the activity involves or even search the listings.

I can come tomorrow for the entire time, 10 to 3. And also on 12/12, 10 to 3.

I can deliver meals on 12/23. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I can help Monday 12/13, 10am-3pm, to prep, cook and pack.

1 Like

I can help on Monday Dec 13 from 12:30-3 if that works. Maybe can do the next weekend on Sunday but not positive yet.
Evy

Thank you Michel,
My wife Soyeon and I would like to join tomorrow Sunday at 10 am to noon or so.
Peter Cardiello

1 Like

Hi Michel,

My daughter 15 y.o.and I would love to join you on Monday, 20th. She actually has more experience than me in the cooking department as she does food prep at Angeline’s Louisiana Kitchen on Shattuck.

Looking forward to working together.

-Beth

1 Like

Hey Michel,

I’ll be back from university and would love to volunteer on 12/12 for cooking and prepping. I’ll let you know if I’m available for any other dates as well.

see you soon!

Julian (lelandmi on the spreadsheet)

1 Like

Hi Michel,

My friend Alice might be able to help out in the kitchen one of these days. She asked if it was " Covid safe." What can I tell her??

Thanks!

Dyana Vukovich

1 Like

I can help about 1-3 tomorrow, OK?

1 Like

I’ll deliver on 12/23.
hiknmama2 will help on Mon 12/20 prepping.
my kids might do deliveries on 12/23 also. I have to confirm.

I can help on Sunday the 12 and the 19 from 10-3

I can come tomorrow 12/5 at 10 to help prep for a few hours.

2 Likes

Hi Rena (@rrf) the kitchen IS wheelchair accessible (there is a ramp) and we would absolutely love to have you!

My family would like to volunteer on 12/19. We are two adults and two teens. My son is especially excited to help prep food, chop veggies, etc.

Please reply with the address for the kitchen.
Will folks be there today (Sun., 12/5) 10am-3pm?
Are there designated shifts or should I just show up?

Thanks.

—Rena

Hi @rrf , the kitchen is at Bauman College (1007 University Ave) and the parking lot is just around the corner on Ninth St. People have already started arriving but we are a bit short on volunteers today and you can still show up any time!

I can help on 12/13 10-3pm to prep, cook and pack.

Thanks,
Julie

1 Like