The Jefferson Award was featured in The Patch

Here is the link to the article:

10 Likes

Congratulations. What a well deserved honor. R

1 Like

Thank you for sharing - how wonderful - Michele is truly deserving.

1 Like

I’m thrilled that the founders and all the wonderful, volunteers that have been so generous with their time have been recognized. A wonderful piece of history in this time of stampeding history!

2 Likes

This is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing the link, MP. I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Congrats !

You are very deserving …

Pat, Bill &Finn (the dog)

2 Likes

So wonderful!!!
Thanks for sending. I’m very proud of Michel and EVERYONE who has been donating their time and skills.
That’s the definition of community. :wink:
TipperT

2 Likes

Wonderful news! And a well-deserved recognition!

2 Likes

MP,
I saw that yesterday and congratulated Michel. Something to be proud of! You too! I hope that we can get together soon.
Dennis

2 Likes

Congratulations to Michel Thouati and all volunteers.
Thank you :heart:
Bonnie Cooperstein

2 Likes

Congratulations! So we’ll deserved by Michel and all the kind volunteers.

2 Likes

Thanks, Paul, for forwarding this, I can’t think of a group more deserving of this award.

Laurie

2 Likes

Congratulations Michel! You certainly deserve this award and we are so grateful for the meals you have provided for us through your compassionate organization.

Annie12

2 Likes

It’s great that it is being picked up by other news sources.

2 Likes

Congratulations Michel. I hope that this gives you a much deserved pat on the back. I think you are an incredible person.
Jana Cummings
Marc30

2 Likes

Thank you, I recorded the episode too, happy to share the post you sent on social media, you do a great job J

Blessings,

Andrea

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! And congratulations to all whose selfless work helps make this possible!!

That’s such wonderful news. The award couldn’t have gone to a better group – we who utilize your services know just how valuable your work is.

2 Likes

Congratulations @MichelThouati and all for the award!!

2 Likes

THIS IS wonderful and well well deserved

Happy for you> Patricia tea lady!!

2 Likes

A well deserved award

2 Likes