We are getting a Jefferson Award for public service!

Well deserved! Thank you Michel.

Marda Stothers

2 Likes

Congratulations! Fabulous and you and all of the Help Berkeley volunteers deserve it! You have done so much for all of us Seniors trying to stay safe.

Varya

2 Likes

Congratulations Michel, and all who helped develop, operate, provide and expand the program to this very successful level! HelpBerkeley COVID-10 is appreciated by all of us who enjoy the good food from the enrolled restaurants and cafés, plus the excellent volunteer teams of dispatchers and attentive delivery persons. The Bay Area Jefferson Award is well deserved.

Three cheers for all of you!
Sandra Kramer, a grateful user aka “Hungry Senior”

2 Likes

Well deserved!

I did not see the segment on Channel 5 News at 5?
Please advise, thanks a lot, and congratulations again, job well done!

Blessings,

Andrea

2 Likes

Not sure :slight_smile: I was not watching, but that is the schedule they gave us. They should post the segment on line fairly soon: we will post it when they send us the link.

1 Like

Congratulations. I have much appreciated your service over the last month. Stephanie

2 Likes

You’re right, it is just about to air now (5:45ish)! They put in the 5 o’clock segment, which goes until 6 o’clock :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well deserved! congratulations to Michel and all the volunteers.
Gratefully,
Linda

2 Likes

Just saw it on 5:30 pm news.

Great segment, proud of you and all you do, and volunteers too :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Blessings,

Andrea

2 Likes

Amazing!!! I know you don’t do this work for awards, but it is nice when your thoughtful planning and hard work are recognized! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations! You deserve it!
Julia Gilden

2 Likes

Well deserved. Congrads
Jacque

2 Likes

Fantastic!! Congratulations!! You deserve it!! You have been a huge help.

2 Likes

Awesome segment, and wonderful work you do.
They might re –air it tomorrow as well at noon.

Blessings,

Andrea

2 Likes

You may have detected that it was not on tonight.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your award, you have helped so many and kept Our morale up. Thank you for reaching out into the field and connecting with us. Sincerely, William Martin

2 Likes

It was! But they had it after 5:30pm:

1 Like

Congrats to michel
& team❣️
Linda

2 Likes

Fantastic and so well deserved! Share with everyone you know! :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Oh, thank you!

2 Likes