Share Giving Tuesday Fundraiser

Good Morning, @drivers @dispatchers

This Giving Tuesday we are raising funds to expand our reach to new members and provide more free meals to those in need.

@ProjectInquire created a heartwarming video to help promote today, which is in the Facebook link below.

We hope this fundraiser reach as many people as possible, would you help out and share this Facebook post?

We also have an instagram post you can share linked here!

If you do not use social media platforms, you can still share the Paypal fundraiser, the link to donate is here. (You do not need a Paypal account, only a credit or debit card)

Thank you for all your help!

6 Likes

Awesome video! I’m glad to donate and share so more people who need it can get free meals!

4 Likes

Thank you @Miajeffery for sharing this here! I should say that this video was only made possible because of the truly incredible people who offered to give their time for the interviews including @suzy.bang @sarala @daveB @Zaya @Josie @ajwo2 @Leonardo @KaelanTdT @solofanua and others who contributed so much to putting together the posts like @shawnsimon @sara @aloebl @NicoReicher @Miajeffery and others!

I think we all put video together because we believe so passionately about the amazing work that Help Berkeley does. Taking some time out of your day to share the video would go a long way to broaden our impact.

And of course if you are able to donate that would be extraordinarily helpful to allow us to provide more free meals to the people who need it most!

Thank you all for being so amazing!
Stuart

4 Likes

I posted on my oakland_flowers_quarantine Instagram account story. I hope we get some donations from it!

5 Likes

The video was fantastic, Stuart! I can find no URL to share.

2 Likes

OK, I found a facebook link to instructions at https://www.facebook.com/helpberkeley/videos/952662088521669/?v=952662088521669 .
But nothing for the Thanksgiving video. Please share the link.

2 Likes

OK, if you let the video run out there is a widget to “copy link.” That link is https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2710828085834993 . IT’s the right one.

2 Likes

Thanks @suzy.bang both for sharing and being such a great interviewee!

1 Like

@mgabriel thank you!

1 Like

Such a pleasure! Your film is marvelous. I hope to study with you someday!

3 Likes

Hi
please let me know if u deliver dinners throughout the year, thanksgiving dinner was awesome, thanks a lot

Blessings,

Andrea

3 Likes

The answer is yes! Maybe @KaelanTdT or @MichelThouati can help you get set up for future meals.

Such a pleasure and so impressed with your film!

1 Like